Here we have shared every single detail about Appvn App, for iOS, Android And Windows operating system too, and also, you can get every single fact about some other latest and popular apps too.
We are working on this tech blog, with an aim, to help out the people to clear their doubts about the latest apps and games, and also we want to let our readers up-to-date with the latest technology. You can get such real and genuine information on here App-vn.com like.
App-Vn Scholarship Contest 2017 –
Here, now we are running a scholarship contest, in which the winner will get a boom prize of $500, but we are running this contest especially for high school seniors, college students, Under Graduate Or Post Graduate students.
What’s You Need To Be A Participant In This Contest –
You don’t need any special skills to participate in this contest if you are curious about to know the latest tech updates. And you are a technology lover, then easily you can submit your unique answer with your name and E-mail ID, the winner will be notified by an E-mail on his/her mentioned E-mail ID.
Check out the question of our scholarship contest and other requirements below, and also read the time period of this scholarship contest carefully.
What do you expect from the Smartphones in the upcoming 10 years, and how much it will affect our day-to-day lives?
Requirements For This Contest-
- The participant should have to submit his/her answer with more than 300 unique words.
- You Must Be A Student Of high school, college, Under Graduation Or Post Graduation Courses.
Time-Period Or Deadline –
- Deadline – Everybody should submit their answers before 30th November, 30th November is the deadline, after that, your answers will not be accepted.
- Review Time – Then from 1st November to 30th November, our experts will be review all the answers submitted by all the students.
- The Final Announcement – Then, the winner will be announced before 24th December on the great occasion of Christmas. And the winner will get the prize of $2000.
How To Apply –
- Write your answer with unique words (More Than 200 Words).
- Mail your answer in a word doc file to.
- Mention your name, E-mail ID, University and College Information.
- Mention Your Course, in which you are studying.
- Mention your country, city, or Address.
- Also, send your latest photo with your answer.
For more information about our scholarship program, mail your queries on, our executives will contact you shortly.